Thursday 19 April 2012

Definition of Comment and Request


Nama : Dibba Hadi Saputra / 12211054
Kelas : 1EA13 – Definition of Comment and Request

Command : A source language consisting of procedural operators that invoke functions to be executed
1.      Bid, Close that door !
2.      You must come here right now !
3.      Pass the ball to the striker !
4.      Look at me now !
5.      Go to your room, now !
6.      You must eat the vegetables !
7.      Stay away from my car !
8.      Go to bed, now !
9.      Open that window !
10.  Just kill them all !

Request : The act of asking for anything desired; expression of desire or demand; solicitation; prayer; petition; entreaty.

1.      Silence please.
2.      Have a sit down please.
3.      Please let me go home.
4.      Please give me a permission.
5.      Please give me a reason.
6.      Please let me eat that food.
7.      Please don’t kill me.
8.      Please fix my door.
9.      Can you give me the menu, please ?
10.  Can you go away, please ?

No comments:

Post a Comment